EWPN has put together interesting topics that will not only allow women to discuss what is going on in the industry, but also provide interactive sessions and discussions on issues affecting women in the industry. Panel discussions will also focus on how FinTech can be more inclusive and diverse. See full Agenda below.
What will you gain from attending
- Listen and learn from the challenges, success stories and experiences from women and men who are leading the way in FinTech & Payments
- Learn about the latest trends, issues and innovations in the industry.
- Join the larger tribe of lively and friendly community of like-minded people that will help you grow your network
- Get inspired by women leaders trailblazing in FinTech.
What topics will be discussed?
The conference will feature interactive panels, deep-dive workshops, and plenary sessions with industry female leaders.
Topics include,but not limited to:
- Borderless Payments
- The Captain- Who is driving Innovation? Banks? Consumers?FinTech?
- Innovate or Die
- Financial Inclusion & Women- The Unbanked Woman
- Can Banks & FinTech Co-exist?
- The Digital Revolution
- FinTech Partnerships
- Cyber Security, Fraud & Financial Industry
- Biometrics & Payments
- Women in Leadership
- European Regulatory Overview
- Millenials – The Kings and Queens of Payments
- Simplifying Payments
- Global Payments Picture
- Fostering Diversity in FinTech
- Open Banking
What should delegates expect?
EWPN is positive that, by creating a positive arena in where women can come together to discuss issues relating to Women in FinTech (Payments) Leadership, female founders, bridging the gender gap, pushing more diversity and inspiring future generations of girls into the sector.